Realizing our shared vision of meaningful and positive growth for the bi-state metropolitan area will require unprecedented investment, collaboration and participation. The work of Greater St. Louis, Inc. is achieved through the financial support of investors at all levels who champion a pro-growth agenda for our region.
But our mission cannot be realized without the active participation of business and civic leaders who also commit their time, energy, and expertise to engage in the work that results in broad prosperity.
Greater St. Louis, Inc. provides forums for all investors to receive briefings on our mission, strategy, and agenda and engage with like-minded, long-term, visionary business and civic leaders committed to a stronger metro economy. These relationships are strengthened through participation in forums tied to specific investment tiers. Additionally, all investors are invited to participate in additional events related to our work, to learn more about growth and progress in the metro.
Join Us: Become an Investor
The Investor Council represents a broad cross-section of businesses from across industry, geography, and size. The Investor Council serves as a foundational center for community dialogue and engagement for the leadership within these businesses, and it serves as an opportunity to participate in the Greater St. Louis, Inc. agenda at a strategic level.
- Investment begins at $1,000.
- The Investor Council meets quarterly.
- Members can participate in most engagement opportunities.
- Investor Council Chairs are invited to attend Chair’s Council meetings.
The Greater St. Louis, Inc. Chair’s Council serves as a valued group of business leaders who have committed to economic growth and vitality within the St. Louis metropolitan area. The Chair’s Council features briefings and dialogue with key regional and state public officials and other leaders. It provides a smaller setting for peer networking and relationship-building.
- Investment begins at $10,000.
- The Chair’s Council meets every other month.
- Members can participate in all engagement opportunities.
- All Chair's Council members also have a seat on the Investor Council.
Executive Committee of the Chair’s Council
The Executive Committee of the Chair’s Council represents the most generous investors in our efforts to create jobs, expand inclusive economic development, and improve St. Louis’ global competitiveness. The Executive Committee will feature VIP meetings and convenings on the most pressing matters relating to economic growth and prosperity in the St. Louis metropolitan area and help shape the regional agenda.
- Investment begins at $100,000.
- Members can participate in all engagement opportunities and will receive priority consideration.
- All Executive Committee members have a seat on the Chair’s Council and Investor Council.
Community Investment Opportunities
Community Members are individuals or businesses that wish to contribute to the mission of Greater St. Louis, Inc. with periodic engagement opportunities, including communications and events.
- Contributions begin at $100.
- Members with 2 - 50 employees qualify for the Chamber Benefit Plan, a multiple employer welfare arrangement (MEWA) designed for small businesses.
Engage in Our Mission
In addition to contributing to the growth of our region, investment in Greater St. Louis, Inc. offers meaningful opportunities for seasoned and emerging leaders alike to build relationships, acquire knowledge, and affect change that will transform our collective future. We invite investors of all sizes opportunities to engage in the work we do.
Feb 15, 2024 / Public Policy
Progress on GSL-Led Revitalizing Downtowns and Main Streets Act in the Missouri Legislature
Feb 14, 2024 / Press Release